Update For COVID-19 Alert Level 1
Clinic Remains Open!
Contactless delivery of services!
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8am to 6pm
Tue, Thu: 8am to 7pm
Sat, Sun: 9am to 1pm
- No restrictions to the number of people coming inside the clinic
- Please scan the QR code at the front door
- Use the hand santiser provided in the reception
- Some of our staff may choose to wear the face masks
- If you have cold or flu like symptoms or have a cough or been in contact with a person who has COVID, please let us know in advance. We can still see your pet but prefer someone else to bring your pet to the clinic if possible
Telemedicine, by prior arrangement, can be considered while you and your pets are at home
We are trying to keep our clients and staff safe, so your cooperation and patience is highly appreciated. Stay safe out there.
Purchasing Nutrition, Medicine and other supplies
Please email in advance to advise us of the Food or Medicine or Flea and Worm treatment you need for your pet. We can take payment over the phone. Call us from the car park and we will bring your order out to you, using the required safe distance.
We may courier these items, at a small charge. Plan in advance.
Check out our online shop for online ordering and contactless delivery.
Hospital admissions for medical and surgical procedures
A staff member will come and collect the pet from outside
Veterinarian or staff member will answer your questions over the phone
Procedure consent forms can be emailed to you electronically or a text consent may be accepted in certain situations
For self isolating or unwell clients
You must advise us if any of the occupant at your home is unwell with COVID-19 or other Respiratory Infections or in Self Isolation.
In case of Emergency
Please call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available and organised to help your pet readily.Emergency Info
Contact details can be retrieved from our software via appointment and sales history.
We appreciate your amazing support, patience and kindness during these trying times.