Update For COVID-19 Alert Level 2
Clinic Remains Open!
Mon, Wed, Fri: 8am to 6pm
Tue, Thu: 8am to 7pm
Sat, Sun: 9am to 1pm
Clients with booked appointments can come inside when called
Bookings essential for consultations and surgeries
Follow safe social distance inside
Use hand sanitizer provided in the reception
At one time, limited people allowed inside
Email to arrange pick up for medications and pet foods
Staff will do regular sanitisation of all contact surfaces and Eftpos terminal
- Booking Essential. Book Online or call 09 250 0555
- Preferably one person from the family to come in
- We expect clients and staff to keep 1-meter distance, while in the clinic
- Please stay in your car when you arrive for your appointment
- Call the clinic reception when you arrive on 09 250 0555
- We endeavour to let you in the clinic straight away. However, if the clinic is busy we may request you to wait in your car
- In the consulting room, we will maintain a 1-meter distance. Staff may be asked to hold your pet during the examination, if needed
- Staff may wear masks, gloves and other PPE
If you prefer not to come in the clinic, we can collect your pet from outside keeping safe social distance and liaise with you over the phone after the examination as was the process at Level 3 and 4.
Purchasing Nutrition, Medicine and other supplies
Preferably, please Email in advance to advise us of the Food or Medicine or Flea and Worm treatment you need for your pet. We can take payment over the phone. Call us from the car park and we make sure your order is ready for pick up.
We may courier these items, at a small charge. Plan in advance.
Check out our online shop for online ordering and contactless delivery.
A limited number of people will be allowed in the clinic, at one time. This is to enable us to keep a safe social distance. Please ring for attention. Please wait outside for your turn, if you do not see the safe standing distance in the reception area
Hospital admissions for medical and surgical procedures
Please ring the clinic when you arrive to drop your pet for the surgical procedure. A staff member will let you know when you can come inside the clinic.
In case of Emergency
Please call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available and organised to help your pet readily.Emergency Info
Contact details can be retrieved from our software via appointment and sales history.
We appreciate your amazing support, patience and kindness during these trying times.