Update For COVID-19 Level 4 Lockdown
To help keep our clients and staff safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are changing the way we will be operating. We are making the following changes so that we stay operational to look after your beloved pets:
Waiting areas now CLOSED
Only Emergencies and sick animals to be seen
No client access to the inside of the clinic
We are not accepting bookings for annual vaccines, nail trims and other non-urgent procedures
Bookings for puppy and kitten vaccinations are accepted
Our cattery will be closed during the lockdown
Please make appointment if coming in
For self isolating or unwell clients
- If you are sick or displaying any flu/cold symptoms we respectfully ask you to not come in to the clinic. We do not want to put our staff or other clients at risk so will not be consulting with anyone who has these symptoms.
- If you have a contact who is unwell, please tell us by phone before arriving so we can assess risk and plan how we can best help you and your animal.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during these trying times.
New process (effective 25/03/20):
- Please stay in your car when you arrive. Make sure the cat is in the cage and the dog is on the lead.
- Call the clinic reception when you arrive on 09 250 0555
- A staff member will come and collect the pet from outside, maintaining a safe social distance.
- The vet will examine your pet and will call the owner to discuss your concerns and plan diagnostics and treatment.
- The reception will take the credit card payments over the phone or Genoapay/Zip payments can be taken digitally.
- Your pet will be delivered back to you with the medications
We reassure you that your pet will get their usual treats and loving attention, while in the consult.
Hospital admissions for medical and surgical procedures:
A staff member will come and collect the pet from outside
Veterinarian or staff member will answer your questions over the phone
Procedure consent forms can be downloaded from the website and you can send this to us electronically or a text consent may be accepted in certain situations
Purchasing Nutrition, Medicine and other supplies
Please ring in advance to advise us of the food or medicine you need for your pet. We can take payment over the phone or you can show us proof of online payment when you arrive to pick up your order. The direct credit online payment will not show in our account until the next working day, so plan your payments accordingly in advance. Call us from the car park and we will bring your order out to you, using the required safe distance.
We may courier these items, at a small charge. Plan in advance.
In case of Emergency
Please call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available and organised to help your pet readily.Emergency Info