Update For COVID-19 Alert Level 3
Clinic Remains Open!
Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 1pm
We have set up the following protocol to look after your beloved pets while keeping our clients and staff safe:
Waiting areas remain CLOSED
No client access to the inside of the clinic
Emergency and sick pets will be seen on a priority
Non-urgent consultations and surgeries can be done
Bookings essential for consultations and surgeries
Email to arrange pick up for medications and pet foods
Cattery remains closed
- Please stay in your car when you arrive. Make sure the cat is in the cage and the dog is on the lead
- Call the clinic reception when you arrive on 09 250 0555
- A staff member will come and collect the pet from outside, maintaining a safe social distance.
- The vet will examine your pet and will call the owner to discuss your concerns and plan diagnostics and treatment
- The reception will take the credit card payments over the phone or Genoapay/Zip payments can be taken digitally
- Your pet will be delivered back to you with the medications
- Consults may take longer, so please be patient
We reassure you that your pet will get their usual treats and loving attention, while in the consult.
Telemedicine, by prior arrangement, can be considered while you and your pets are at home
Hospital admissions for medical and surgical procedures:
A staff member will come and collect the pet from outside
Veterinarian or staff member will answer your questions over the phone
Procedure consent forms can be downloaded from the website and you can send this to us electronically or a text consent may be accepted in certain situations
Purchasing Nutrition, Medicine and other supplies
Please ring in advance to advise us of the food or medicine you need for your pet. We can take payment over the phone or you can show us proof of online payment when you arrive to pick up your order. The direct credit online payment will not show in our account until the next working day, so plan your payments accordingly in advance. Call us from the car park and we will bring your order out to you, using the required safe distance.
We may courier these items, at a small charge. Plan in advance.
Check out our online shop for online ordering and contactless delivery.
For self isolating or unwell clients
You must advise us if any of the occupant at your home is unwell with COVID-19 or other Respiratory Infections or in Self Isolation.
In case of Emergency
Please call us before arriving – this will ensure someone is available and organised to help your pet readily.Emergency Info